Your child MUST be a member to participate in of the following programs. If your child is not a current member, then click HERE to complete the full membership application.
This spring, we’re offering several programs exclusively for members that require registration and attendance. Seats are limited, so if you sign up your child, please ensure they attend all sessions, arrive on time, and stay for the entire class. Classes run from April 3 to June 15 and include:
- Z’s Band (Instruction in bass, guitar, ukelele, drums, keys, voice, and recording) | Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3-6PM
- Boxing Fundamentals & Conditioning: Mondays from 4-5PM
- Taekwondo: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-6PM
- Teen Center: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-6:30PM
- Roblox coding language [MUST have completed Video Game Programming Level 1]: Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30PM
- Digital Art 2D & 3D: Wednesdays from 5-6PM
- Cooking: Fridays at a time to be determined
- Video Game Programming (Level 1): Fridays from 3:30-4:30PM.
The Boys and Girls Club offers private instruction in drumming/percussion ($10 per class. Go to maestromusicpros.com/hosted-programs and click on the Boys and Girls Club logo. Use the code: bgcstudent for your discount).
Bass/Guitar/Ukelele/Vocals (small classes) | Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 2:30-3PM. Contact Zan Morrissey at 508-264-5100 to register.
Private piano lessons [small group] | Fridays 5-6. Click here to register.
Programming, Machine Learning & AI: Programming in Sonic Pi, Processing & Python | Tuesdays and Thursdays 345-4:45. Contact Jonathan Felix @ jfelixbgcnewbedford.org to register.