Boys & Girls Club of Greater New Bedford
Gonsalves Family Scholarship
The Gonsalves Family Scholarship
Eligibility: One must be a New Bedford High School senior. He/She must have been a member of the New Bedford Boys & Girls Club for at least four years by showing continued interest in the organization by being a member, by having been or by being employed there, or through an ongoing relationship by engaging in community service.
The purpose of this scholarship is to enhance the education of this individual with a strong emphasis on the need for financial assistance.
Application Process: The total high school experience is carefully considered as awards are basked on the potential success expected of the candidates. Each applicant will be required to provide the following:
- Completed scholarship application
- Copy of college acceptance letter (if available)
- High School transcript and class rank
- SAT scores (or other national tests)
- Current parent’s federal tax return and W-2