Important Things to Know
- The front desk phone is off-limits to members. Members can only receive calls from their parents/guardians, but these should be limited to essential calls.
- Valuable property should not be brought to the Club. We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Members will bring their membership card each time they visit the Club. If a membership card is lost, a new one may be purchased for $1.
- In fairness to the staff, children should be picked up no later than closing time for their age group. Repeated violations may result in cancellation of membership.
- All coin-operated machines are used at the member’s own risk. The Club does not own these machines and cannot be responsible for lost money.
- Parents are reminded that there is supervision inside the Club and outside within our fenced-in areas. Parents should discuss the Club’s “OPEN DOOR POLICY” with their child and set appropriate limits.
- For safety reasons, bicycles, in-line skates, heelys, and skateboards are prohibited from inside the Club.
- It is expected that members always show respect for Club rules, Club staff, Club property, and to fellow members and their property.